Thursday, March 08, 2012

Spring?

Oh hello there!

How are you doing?
Up here in the Netherlands the "spring" arrived in our calendars but I don't really see any sign of it!
In any case, I've decided that I should go out for a strol in the park using my new blue ballerinas! They make me happy!
And in any case, apparently, even though the sky was incredibly dark gray and I was afraid of having to come back home running from some rain, my transition glasses darkned like it was sunny! :-O hehehe

But as you can see, my baby was packed in a bear suit (more like a cute eewalk suite, but ok...) of so cold it was!

They day was cold but still, no rain means invite for strolls all along and tea breaks every now and then to warm up ;-)

btw, did you noticed my lovely nails? blue and gree! :-)

Hope you had a great week so far!
The weekend is almost here :-D

Have a great one!
xx,
A.
----

Ola, ola!

Como vcs estao?
Aqui na Holanda a "primavera" so chegou mesmo no calendario!
De qq maneira, eu nao desperdicei a oportunidade e sai como minhas ballerinas azuis!!! Elas me fazem sorrir :-)
Alem do mais, de acordo com os meus oculos transitions, o sol estava la, forte o suficiente para faze-lo escurecer! :-O hehehehe (so nao sei atraz de que nuvem, pq eu estava preparada para correr de volta para casa de baixo de chuva)

Como vcs podem ver, meu fihote estava todo empacotadinho com sua roupa de ursinho (que mais parece um eewalk... estranho mai fofo que so!)

Ainda assim, dias sem chuva sao sempre um convite para passeios no parque com varias paradas para cha, para dar um esquentada ;-)

btw, vcs notaram inhas unhas? azul e verde! :-)

Espero que vcs tenham tido uma otima semana ate agora!
O final de semana esta ali logo, logo na esquina :-D

Divirtam-se!
xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Neizinha11:23 AM

    Amei tudo...o chá de hortelã e a papinha, e o pimpolho ao fundo...mas ele de ursinho, é "DIMAIS"!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails