Thursday, March 01, 2012

March!

Hello!

A preview of my green corner...
Sometime ago we got an orquid for it, but last year I ended up killing the poor thing, while entering the house... :-S clumsy me...

Never mind... now we have a new one ;-)

I know it is a while I don't write, too much has happened, and I will try to get you up to date and I promise you that from now on, at least one pict a day you will get it (after all, isn't this a JUST LIFE... blog or what? ;-) )

Have a lovely evening!

xx,

A.

****


Olá!

Aqui vai uma amostra do meu cantinho verde...
Ha algum tempo atras nos haviamos comprado uma orquidea para este canto, mas ano passado eu consegui matar a pobrezinha, enquanto entrando em casa... :-S eu, estabanada...

Mas tudo bem... agora nós temos uma nova ;-)

Eu sei que eu ando sumida... muito tem acontecido e eu vou tentar por vcs a par de tudo..., e prometo que pelo menos uma entrada por dia, de agora em diante, vcs terão! (afinal de contas o nome deste blog é ou não é JUST LIFE... - simplesmente vida... ;-) )

Tenham uma ótima tarde!

xx,

A.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! And flowers make me happy (although I have killed a few myself ;-))! See you Sunday, sweety pie!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails