Saturday, March 10, 2012

Total Relax

Hello lovelies!

I have a correction to make.
I was wrong and spring only starts at 21st march... Meaning this is still winter!

Well, since this is still winter I have to say it is a pretty good one, since I already moved in to lighter jackets ;-) (or maybe that's why I keep feeling cold! Today, I ent out with a proper jacket... but again, 9C!!! :-P)
Plus, I just noticed it is light until 6pm now!!! :-) FINALLY!

For the rest, weekend has been just relax... reading, sipping tea, running after the baby and enjoying some delicious coxinhas de galinha! ;-) NHAME! Love that brazilian store!
Tomorrow is beans day! :-D

Have a lovely evening!
xx,
A.
----

Ola meus queridos!

Eu preciso fazer uma correcao.
Eu estava errada, e nos nao estamos na primavera... ela soh comeca la pro dia 21 de marco... O que significa que ainda estamos no inverno!

Bom, se isso ainda eh inverno, entao ate que esta muito bom! Eu ja ate estou usando minhas jaquetas mais leves ;-) (ou talvez seja por isso que eu continuo sentindo frio... Hj eu sai com uma jaqueta mais adequada... mas tb, 9C!!! :-P )
E para ficar ainda melhor, hj eu notei que nos temos luz ate as 6pm!!! :-) FINALMENTE!

De resto, o final de semana esta bem relaxante... lendo, bebendo cha... correndo atras do meu menininho e me deliciando com uma coxinhas de galinha MA RA VI LHO SAS! ;-) nhame! ADORO a loja brazileira!
Amanha eh dia de feijao! :-D

Tenhao um otima noite!
xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails