Thursday, March 04, 2010

color teasing...

choosing the palette colors / escolhendo as cores

the pink! / o rosa!

Well well, by now, after so many snapshots you might all have guessed right: I moved! duh... To a new house! YEAH! To OUR house!
Me and hubby bought a house in Amsterdam!
It is such a great place! And it has an amazing garden! Just perfect for spring! (yes!!! !!! I am excited! ahhahaha)

I have loads of pretty pictures to share with you, my lovelies, but until the internet is installed in the house, which I guess it is going to take a while... all I can give to you are teaser shots.

So, check up on the tease for the colors.
As you can notice I have an awesome husband and I have a pink restroom as well as a pink bedroom! How cute is that! I am sooo happy! :-D
Also, the bed I mentioned once here before how in love I was with it, it is now mine! ;-) Lovely!

So, that's for now, just stopped by for a quick hello, and hope you are all having a lovely week.
--------------

Oh well, bom, agora eu acredito que depois de tantos snapshots vcs já tenham advinhado o que está acontecendo: Eu me mudei! duch.... Para uma casa nova! YEAH! Para a NOSSA casa!
Eu e o maridão compramos uma casa em Amsterdam!
É uma casinha linda! E tem um jardim ótimo! Perfeito para a primavera! (sim sim sim!!! !!! Eu estou exitada! haahhahaha)

Eu tenho lindas fotos para dividir com vcs meus queridos, mas até a internet ser instalada lá em casa, o que eu acho que vai levar um tempinho, tudo o que eu posso oferecer são essas amostras.

Olha só as cores que foram escolhidas!
Como vc pode notar o maridão foi um amor e eu tenho um banheiro rosa e um quarto rosa tb!
LINDO! EU tão feliz! :-D

Outra coisa, a cama que eu já havia mencionado antes por aqui que eu estava apaixonada por, agora é minha! LINDA!

Bom, por hora é só.
Dei uma passadinha só para um rápido olá e desejar uma ótima semana para todos.

--------------
kisses, beijos,
A.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the end result of your painted rooms.. Also the garden!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new home! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;-) promise I share them as soon as done :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails