Friday, March 19, 2010

Lovely Etsy of the day!


Hello dears,

I'm sorry but the lovely etsy of today is sold out already...
But I couldn't help myself and post it here anyway, because is soooo cute and pink and it makes me smile :-)

In any case Disarming Darling Vintage has still lots of other lovely pieces for your to shop around! Just gorgeous!
----------------------------

Olá meus queridos,

Me desculpem, mas a fofura etsy de hj já está esgotada...
Mas eu não resisti e tive que postar por aqui de qq maneira, pq é tão fofo e rosa e me faz sorrir :-)

Em todo caso, Disarming Darling Vintage tem várias outras peças fofas para vc! Lindas!
----------------------------
xx,
A. DisarmingDarling Vintage

2 comments:

  1. those are cute... did u see the vintage floral jacket??btw the seller lives north of me!. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ah? I also loved the red and white hearty skirt!
    hahaha, what a coincidence of addresses! ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails