Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday and the lovely etsy of the day!

Hello dears!

It is monday... it is not gray, it is kind of bluish... but still is monday... sighs...

How was your weekend?
I had a great weekend! I've started working out again, and dragged my husband together (or should be the other way around?)... we also managed a clean up of the already built spaces of the house and to finalize had a great diner with a brazilian friend!

Now is monday, I have loads of things to manage and my mind is still in weekend mood...
I'd better get my gears right before the end of the day!

Tonight I have my first dinner with the organizers of the Girl Geek Dinner Amsterdam!
Will tell you all about it later ;-)

-------------
-------------

Olá meus queridos!

Hj é segunda-feira... não está cinza, está até meio que azul... mas ainda assim hj é segunda-feira... ai ai...

Como foi o final de semana de vcs?
O meu foi ótimo! Eu voltei a malhar e arrastei meu marido comigo (ou ao contrário?)... nós tb organizamos/limpamos os espaços já habitáveis da nossa casa e para finalizar fomos jantar com uma amiga brasileira!

Agora é segunda-feira, eu tenho toneladas de coisas para fazer mas minha mente ainda está no final de semana...
É melhor eu acertar na marcga rapidamente antes que o dia terminhe!

Hoje a noite eu vou ao meu primeiro jantar com as organizadoras do Girl Geek Amsterdam!
Mais tarde eu conto como foi ;-)
-------------

xx,
A.

PS.: blue monday available here / blue monday disponível aqui

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're in Holland AND enjoying the monday?
    How do you do it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is like a commitment with myself ;-)
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails