Friday, February 04, 2011

Happy Weekend!


so cute!
Originally uploaded by ana_assisjesus
For the last 5hrs I am trying to blog from my new phone (the HTC Desire HD, wich is awesome) but my provider (Hi) keeps insiting in not giving me any line or of I do have line, no data plan! :-(

So, before the day ends and my lovely readers end another week without any input from me, here it comes one from my photo page ;-)

My parents gave me a lovely kipling bag and this CUTE mommy+baby monkey key chain!
I LOVE it sooo much! Is pink and purple and soooo in my state of mind right now :-)

The havaianas flip-flop I've bough in Rio and the pink cat I've got at six.

My week was extremely long and I am soooo happy is finally friday!
I am looking extremely forward for the weekend... rest on my couch, pass by the garden center and clean up a bit the house are in my to do list...
What are your plans?

Have a lovely friday and a great weekend!!!
----

Pelas ultimas 5hrs eu estou tentando enviar um post do meu celular novo (o incrivel HTC Desire HD) mas a minha provedora (Hi) nao gosta muito de me dar cobertura... e quando eu tenho linha, eu nao tenho internet... :-(

Entao, antes que a semana se acabe e meus queridos leitores fiquem sem outro post meu, resolvi blogar daqui da minha pagina de fotos! ;-)

Meus pais me deram uma bolsinha da kipling MUITO FOFA e tb esse lindo chaveiro!
Eu AMEI essa mamae+bebe rosinha e lilas... tao fofo e tao em sintonia comigo agora :-)

O chinelinho havainas eu comprei no Rio e o gatinho eu adquiri na six.

Minha semana foi taaaaao longa, eu estou super feliz que finalmente eh sexta-feira!
O que eu quero eh descansar, descansar e descansar no meu sofa, dar uma passadinha na loja de jardinagem para compra coisitas para o jardim e dar uma arrumada na casa...
E vcs? Planos para o final de semana?

Uma otima sexta-feira para todos e um delicioso final de semana!
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails