Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The zen corner, one more time


The zen corner has new aditions!
It is really a cute corner :-)

And just when I was checking it out I noticed it is snowing! :-) snow just make me smile! I feel just like a kid!

A lovely weda to all of u!


O meu cantinho zen proliferou!
Eu realmente gosto de como ele esta ficando :-)

E quando eu estava checando as minhas plantinhas hj, reparei que estava nevando! :-)
Eu simplesmente amo neve! Eh como colocar um sorriso instantâneo no meu rosto...

Uma ótima quarta para todos vcs!


xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. love that corner!. i see that seedling is still growing strong!.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails