Tuesday, March 21, 2006

... and in the war with the heater

Well, now the heater is dead!!!! Yeah, you heard me right! He is dead!!! and this means....
The "he" won!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He" probably killed himself!!!! cause since "he" is dead now I take cold showers!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLD COOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COLD SHOWER!!!!

Today I took two TWO cold showers!!! It's too much! Nobody deservs this!!!

But it's fine... I believe in a high power to bring "him" back to live!!! A magician (plumber :-P) will bring "him" back from the deads!!!!!!

Wait and you'll see!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails