Friday, March 31, 2006

My new photo-blog

Yep...
Today I've started a new blog... so now I have three in total... but I've not been using the fotola anymore has a long time... but still I have nice passages there... like my birthday, one third of Alaska trip, GC... and another nice moments in my life!!!

But today I've started a new photo page... that is also a blog...
But this one will be a blog only for the pictures from trips...

Today I've put my one day trip to Vassouras... but soon I will update Alaska, GC, Paraty, Arraial and Rio parties!!!

So for now have fun with Vassouras... and soon we'll have more ;-)

http://assisjesus.fotopages.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails