Monday, March 27, 2006

hung over days are all the same...

yeah...
It doesn't matter if it is really a real alcoholic hang over or just a normal party hung over they are all the same... sighs...

So... My saturday was great!!! For the week I will put some pictures on the web...
Friday I came home after a small celebration, talked with my love via webcam!!! :-D Watched a movie and went to sleep... then on saturday i woke up at 7:15 and around 10:00am me and my parents were heading toward Vassouras...
The trip was very nice!!! yeah... we got kind of lost, but anyway it was good and funny and we had a nice day and evening!!!
Then when we got home I was still in time to say 'good night' to my love and at 0:00 I went to Alejo's party with my girls (I will stop call them the girls since tecnically I am one of the girls ;-) )
It was nice see him again, we met him at Fermilab and now he is leaving in Rio... nice...

I dunk a bit... didn't stay too long... came home and slept till noon...

But then... today is the hung over day! Not because of the beer, but cause of all the week... work done, work to be done... so I am all lazy and I intend to spend the day all lazy like that... in fact I have a pretty good plan about that... something get out of hand... but ok! hung over days are not to be planed just pass throught it... ;-)
Then I lost my baby on the webcam... sighs... :'(
ok ok... so... tomorrow I will have to wake up early and I will be 'kind of way' cause of the Lishep school (http://www.lishep.uerj.br/lishep2006/) so I decide to take a quick look in my reports and fix them... and what happen? just read:

*:hey... we have a situation... the report crashes and the data is on the data base... Can you please fix it?
*slave student: hey... I fixed the reports the problem was the quotes can you not put more quotes anymore... ? you have two quotes and one quotes... and my program can't see the difference and crashes... now is fixed but if you put now like 4 quotes you will have to delete them!!!
*:hey... we have a problem... the the program is crashing again... Can you fix it? soon?
*slave student: ok... I will simple since I did in the other one..

So... Let's see:

"but... Fu*^&%&% what did they do now?
ahhh damn!!! they changed the quotes AGAIN!!!!!!"

Tell me what should I answer??? (go Fu^()*)&*^% fix yourself!!!!)

so... hung over days are always hung over days!!!!

sighs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails