Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Morning

Fall is finally here!

Yeah... you are allowed t strange my manners... few people know, but my favorite season of the year is NOT summer!
No, you see... I come from Rio, where is pratically summer all year long, so what I really, really like are the in between seasons... (or at least this is how I used to call spring and fall).

Yeah... I already used to like the feel of fall and spring while leaving in Rio, can you imagine how do I feel living in a place where in fact the stations can be felt!

I just love when spring comes, the flowers, the smell, the light warm on your skin... starting to use light clothes again... (This is my favorite one! I envy everyone down south now!)
But right after is fall... The crisp cold morning... where just a big fluffy jacket will warm you up... a hot mug of tea and the light breeze... Ahhh... BLISS!
You start wearing some light jackets, but you still can keep the sunglasses on cause the sun is still there... you might even still get warm days!
Plus, fashion wise, yes, I love pink and flowers, but for me fall fashion is the BEST! (that's not for nothing the most waited issue of Vogue is the september one...)

Anyhow... of course up here this also has its bad side... it means that soon enough the days will last shorter... at 4pm it will be dark... if you work in an office you are probably not even going to see the sun light... But, hey, even if you don't, is usually so gray that no one will see any sun light anyway...

Fall is also bad for me here because of the bugs! :-O damn you!!!
Oh, well, let me correct! Spring is when bugs start showing up... summer has the high of insects, but fall brings all spiders on (though for me I think they are here all year long... but this is the down side about gardens...)

Ahhh gardens!
Joy! I only remembered the joys of having a garden when I was a kid... not the work... now I feel the work... and for me, the fright too! I HATE spiders and every day I want to go out I have to slay hundreds of it... BIG ones too!

I am proud! I am sitting in here, looking over my shoulder at every other second, but I am here! And the horrible thing in the last pict, is long gone! ;-)

A lovely weekend everybody!

xx,
A.
----

O outono chegou!

Sim! Existe um tom de felicidade na minha voz... poucos de vcs sabem, mas a minha estacao predileta nao eh o verao! Nao... veja so... eu sou do Rio, onde eh verao praticamente o ano todo... entao minhas estacoes prediletas sao na verdade aquelas meias estacoes... (o que em todos os outros lugares do mundo sao chamados de primavera e outono!)

Imagina so... eu ja gostava da primavera no Rio, imagina em um local onde vc realmente sente a diferenca entre todas as estacoes!!!

Eu adoro quando a primavera chega... o solzinho gostoso, poder usar roupas leves de novo, o cheiro das flores (ai que inveja da galera ai no hemisferio sul!). Mas o outono nao fica muit atras... as manhas fresquinhas.... um cachecol, os casaco fofinho pela manha, xicaras de cha quente... Sem contar que, sim, eu amo rosa e florais, mas falando em moda, eu acho a moda do outono sempre a melhor do ano inteiro!!!

Mas eh claro que com a chegado do outono, aqui no hemisferio norte, tb significa das mais curtos... :-( logo, logo ja vai anoitecer as 4 da tarde... se vc trabalha em um escritorio nao vai nem ver a luz do dia... mas alias, se vc tb nao trabalho em um local fechado, ainda assim nao veja a luz do dia, ja que geralmente eles sao bem cinzas...

Outra coisa ruim do outono sao os insetos...
Nao, deixa eu corrigir isso... A primavera tras os insetos, verao ferve de mosquitos... no outono sao as aranhas que fazem a festa! (se bem que aqui eu acho que tem aranha o ano inteiro... as maravilhas de se ter um jardim!)

Ahhh o jardim!
Eu so lembrava das maravilhas de se ter um jardim qd crianca... mas nao do trabalho... agora eu sei do trabalho... e no meu caso, do pavor! Eu ODEIO aranhas!!! E para poder curtir a varanda pela manha, toda vez eu tenho que matar centenas delas... e grandes tb!

Mas eu estou orgulhosa de mim mesmo! Aqui estou eu, curtindo meu chazinho, na varanda do meu jardim, olhando para os lados a cada segundo... mas a aranha da foto, ja se foi ha muito tempo ;-)

Tenham um otimo final de semana!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails