Thursday, September 08, 2011

How to spot newbie parents



Hello lovelies!

How are you doing?

I am kind of hibernating in here... the weather is horrible... (reads rainy!) It is a bit hard to put the baby car out under the rain and enjoy a stroll in the park with sooo much mud to clean after... :-P But that's ok... he is young enough that he can still be quite entertained inside the house for long stretchs of time... if he is not sleeping, drinking or just being hold because it pleases him... hihihi

Anyhow, let's go to the title of my post... newbie parents! I think if you are not a newbie, you will take one look at the picture and understand what I am talking about!

Yeah! Hubby and I made some new arrangements in our living area... (no... I am not talking about the messy, out of place coffee table, neither the box closet full of drinks behind the baby gym :-P)... Just take a look at the whole picture! Do you see it? It took me a while but I saw.... The temptation!

Continuing, hubby and I moved our box closet under the TV, which I love it since the other house, cause you can move those boxes and create, create, create... anyway, we moved it again the organization of it, cause we put the TV on the wall and I gave hubby a new amplifier, which needed a little more space than the previous one... and then one box, which used to be in the other corner, was left... so after much consideration we decided that the front spot was the best!

Right! A few hours after we settled the box by the front, I came inside the living room and saw: the TEMPTATION! It is a stair! Calling for any kid to climb on it! jump from it! (attacking the TV from the upper part, for my despair, or jumping in the loudspeakers, for hubby's despairs!)

LOL! I know what I am talking about it... not from me... I was such a darling :-P I would probably used to store toys and sit in the corner, I aways loved corners! :-) but I can see my, always, little brother jumping on it right away! LOL!

At least I think I have around a year to re-organize this box... since right now, the little one can't reach there... but time flies... :-P

Do you have any suggestions for the spare box?

Did you pass to any newbie parents decor fault too? What was it?

Have a lovely day!

xx,

A.

PS.: for those who don't know... my brother is 8yrs younger than me... that's why he will always be my baby brother!

----

Ola' meus queridos!

Como vcs estao?

O clima aqui esta uma porcaria (chove sem parar...) mas fora isso tudo bem... eu e meu menininho estamos aproveitando para dar uma hibernada... afinal de contas colocar um carrinho para fra de casa debaixo de chuva para passear na lama do parque nao eh um passeio tao desejado assim... e Raphinha ainda eh pequeno o suficiente para que o estoque de coisas para se fazer em dias chuvosos nao o deixe entediado rapidamente, ate pq, eh um pequeno intervalo de tempo entre mamadas, sonecas e colo :-P

Mas vamos ao que interessa... o titulo do post! Como reconhecer pais de primeira viajem!

Aposto que se vc tem um pouco de experiencia, vai saber do que eu estou falando so de dar uma olhadela para a foto! (nao... nao estou falando da mesinha de centro - canto no meu caso - fora do lugar, nem dos licores atras do baby gym...)

Maridao e eu andamos rearrumando nossa estante outro dia, ontem, ja que ele precisava de mais espaco/suporte para o novo amplificador (meu presente de aniversario para ele). Eu adoro essa estante, pq ela eh em modulos e vc pode criar e crias, como vc quizer... desde a outra caa que nos estamos sempre a reinventa-la!

Mas entao... com a rearrumacao, uma das caixas sobrou, antes ela ficava do outro lado, com o amplificador antigo em cima... e depois de muita consideracao, resolvemos coloca-la no canto da entrada, como vc pode ver na foto! E ai? Vc ve? Me levou algumas horinhas mas eu vi! A TENTACAO!!!

Eh uma verdadeira TENTACAO! Uma escadinha, chamando a crianca para subir nela e explorar o mundo encantado na estante... atacando a TV (para meu desepero) ou pulando em cima da caixa de som (para desespero do Pieter).

E eu falo isso por experiencia. Nao! Nao eu! Eu era um amor de crianca... no maximo meus brinquedos iriam dentro dela e eu sentaria no topo... otimo assento de canto! Sempre gostei de cantos! :-) Mas meu, para sempre, irmaozinho... consigo imagina-lo vividamente pulando nessa estante!

Bom... pelo menos nos ainda temos em torno de um ano para arrumar uma nova posicao para ela... LOL!

Vc tem alguma sugestao de como reorganiza-la?

E vc? Passou por alguma TENTACAO na decoracao da sua casa apos os filhos nascerem? Conta ai! ;-)

Um otimo dia para vcs!

xx,

A.

PS.: para aqueles que nao sabem... meu irmao eh 8anos mais novo que eu... por isso ele sempre sera meu irmaozinho! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails