Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lovely Baby Etsy Find

So... The baby is sleeping quite a lot today, so I am taking advantage of this time to update my blog...
Yeah, I know, I should be sleeping too... but hey, I miss you all! :-P

Anyhow, fall is around the corner and so is Halloween too! :-) I just LOOOVE Hallween! And I am going crazy imagining all kinds of cut customes for the little one :-)
I am thinking baby pumpkin! hehehe

And so... browsing through etsy, look what I found! Sooooo cute!!! :-D I don't even know which one to pick!

And you?
Do you like Halloween? Are you getting a custome for you too?

Have a nice eveining!
xx,
A.
----

O nenem esta dormindo bastante hj a tarde... entao eu estou aproveitando esse tempinho para colocar o blog em dia...
Sim, eu sei que eu deveria estar dormindo tb... mas hey, eu sinto falta de vcs tb! :-P

De qq maneira eu estou aqui para falar de Halloween!
Sim! Com o outono chegando, isso tb sinifica que o Halloween esta logo ali na esquina ;-) e eu AMO Halloween! e estou quase indo a loucura sonhando com que fantasia a escolher para o meu fofucho! hahaha Eu estava pensando em bebe abobora! hahaha

E ai.... surfando pela etsy... olha so o que eu achei!!! nao sao lindos!? :-D AMEI! Nao sei nem qual escolher!!!

E vc?
Curte Halloween? Vai escolher alguma fntasia?

Tenha uma otima tarde!
xx,
A.

PS.:
Etsy link for the baby hats:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79926705/beautiful-crocheted-halloween-beanie-hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails