Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More pink love!

What u dont from the pic is how much pink I have on me today... besides the shoes and bag... A laptop bag, a trench coat, the phone case, 3 pink notebooks and 2 pens... (but one is in fact blue...) plus the shirt and nail polish...
Pink panther has nothing on me! :-P

Anyhow... Today is extremely hot (I am still wondern why the hell do I have this trench coat on...) Summer left early but now that is fall and I am back inside the office I have to melt away... So not fair!

I am now running home to hug my baby!
What are your plan for the evening?
Mine are very simple: hug him till we both drop tired through the night :-D Nothing makes me happier!

Once I am more settled in the work/mommyhood balance I might come back to blog more constantly... (or at least in the early hours of the weekend ;-) )
I have loads of news and inspirations to share... Even some drawings for the the ones who know about my other blog ;-)

So a sunny time to u (and me!)

xx,
A.
----

O que vc não vê pela foto é a quantidade de rosa que me cerca hj! Além da bolsa e dos sapatos... A laptopcase, a capa do celular, 3 notebooks e duas canetas (mas uma é azul na verdade) além da blusa e do esmalte!
Eu posso deixar a pantera cor de rosa no chão! :-P

Anyhow... Vc não imagina o calor que está aqui... O verão aparentemente voltou! Só pra eu poder passar esses dias ensolarados atrás da laptop no escritório... Nada justo!

Mas agora eu estou é correndo para casa para abraçar meu nenem!!!
E vcs? Planos para o fim de tarde? Os meus planos se resumem a abraçar o pequenino até que nós dois sejamos pegos pelo sono! :-D nada me deixa mais feliz!

Muito sol para todos nós!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails