Wednesday, September 14, 2011

we are ready for fall



The weather is getting chillier and chillier... The wind is blowing colder and colder... (soon I will have to start using my ear warmers... today I felt them hurting... ugh!)

Anyhow... I am ready for fall and winter for way too long! Being out of pregnancy this fall, I have so many new clothes to wear! :-) weeeee! :-P but baby Raphael needs to be set up and I already started, of course!

Look how gorgeous is ths outfit!!!! Love the little scarf! :-)

Can't wait to dress him up! and cozy him in my arms! :-D

And you?

Are you ready for fall?

Chill in, warm up,

xx,

A.

----

O clima esta esfriando e o vento esta cada vez mais frio do que fresco... Eh hora de se preparar para o frio que vai chegar!

Eh claro que eu estou mais do que preparada, ainda mais que eu nao estou mais gravida, o que significa que minhas roupas antigas sao todas NOVAS para mim! hehehe

Mas Raphinha precisa de um guarda-roupa novo e olha so que fofura que eh esse conjuntinho! :-) Olha so essa scarf! :-) LINDA!!!!

E vc? Ja esta preparado para o outono/inverno? (se bem que se vc esta no Brasil, divirta-se com o verao que esta a chegar! Como eu invejo vcs! grrrrrrrr)

Eh hora de se aquecer,

xx,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails