Friday, October 14, 2011

It's friday baby!

This mix of cold ait and sun is just perfect to set the right mood! (u know... I like it warmer, but since we r in fall times, nothing better than a cold sunny day! is better than a rainy one ;-) )

So today I am spoting my block color in my blue scarf! (a blue detail in my pink world...). It is gorgeous, isnt it?! And wanna in a secret? I have it since I was a little one! I will try to share later a cute picture of me wearing it in the cold winter of Rio de Janeiro, when I was about 4yrs old! But by then the scarf seemed HUGE! I love it so much! So many nce memories! Can't wait for Raphael to use it too! :-)

And talking about my little one... he turns 4 months this sunday! So I will be eating cake for him! :-P

And you? Any plans for the weekend?
Have a lovely time!
xx,
A.
----

Essa mistura de ar frio com dia ensolarado é perfeito! (vc sabe, eu prefiro temperaturas mais altas, mas já q é outono, nada melhor que um dia frio de sol! melhor do que um dia chuvoso ;-) )

Bom, hj eu estou usando um block color azul! Vê minha encharpe (como se escreve isso?) (um detalhe azul no meu mundo rosa)
E vc quer saber um segredo? Eu tenho essa scarf desde que eu era pequenininha! Depois vamos ver se eu consigo mostrar uma foto minha, com ela no pescoço, no frio inverno do Rio de Janeiro, qd eu tinha mais ou menos 4 anos... Só q naquela época ela parecia IMENSA!

E por falar em pequeninos, meu menininho completa 4 meses esse final de semana! Então domingo eu estarei comendo bolo por ele ;-)

E vc? Planos para o final de semana?
Curta!

xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Que fofa com essa encharpe, eterna menininha da mami e do papi!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails