Friday, October 28, 2011

new in!

Hello!

Lets tl about shoes! ;-)
(I know you like it... so don't pretend, and just smile!)

I love shoes, but unlike bags, I think after a certain amount, enough is enough... I reached that amount some time ago already... well, personally... this number (which I am not sharing, might not be yours ;-) so rest assure, I won't and I don't judge!). And having reached that number already, I did, indeed, gave away some shoes after the buying I am sharing here! :-)

I like black shoes! They are classic, or not, depending on how they look, and they match with everything!!! And even better, I LOVE black boots! I have three black boots, a knee-high, low heeled ones and a very fashionable ankle-high no-heel ones. Plus a knee-high, very high heeled ones, which after every time I use I hide them and promise to never use them again, until I find them, again!
So... I needed new, ankle-high, high-heeled black boots!

AND I FOUND THEM!!!! :-D

I can not even say that it took long, because I didn't really took long looking for them, just lacked time... but once I went out it took me two outs, in fact only one really, to find those gorgeous things!!!!
Arean't they fab!!!??? :-D
And better, confortable like heaven! I am with them all week long, I even ran on them and I keep asking for more! In fact, I even forget I am in high heels sometimes!
Just LOVE!

So, this is it about me and fashion for today!
I might come back with snapshots of the weekend ;-) other than that, see you next week!

xx,
A.
----

Ola!

Voltei aqui, agora para falar sobre sapatos!
Vamos la... eu sei que vc gosta do assunto, entao deixa de meiguice e sorria!

Eu adoro sapatos, mas diferentemente de bolsas, eu acho que depois de um certo numero, basta! ... bem, pessoalmente, esse numero (que eu nao vou dizer aqui... e assim, ele pode variar de cada um para cada um ;-) entao fique tranquilo que eu nao julgo qq quantidade)... Como eu ia dizendo, esse meu numero eu ja atingi ha algum tempo atras, entao, tenha certeza que depois da compra que eu estou mostrando aqui, eu dei alguns de meus sapatos...

Mas enfin... eu adoro sapatos pretos, e mais ainda, eu AMO botas pretas! Preto eh sempre classico, ou nao dependendo dos detalhes do seu sapato/bota, e combina com TUDO! Eu tenho 3 botas pretas, duas de cano longo, ate o joelho, uma sem salto e outra com um salto tao alto, que toda vez que eu uso eu me prometo nunca mais usa-la, ate que eu a encontro novamente em alguns meses... e uma terceira, sem salto, cano curto... Entao claramente eu precisava de uma bota de cano curto e de salto! ;-)

Pois bem, eis que sem muito trabalho e pouca procura eu encontrei essa belezura!
Alem de LINDA!!!! Ela tb eh super confortavel! Eu ja estou com elas nos pes a semana toda e continuo pedindo mais... eu ja ate corri nelas! As vezes eu ate esqueco que elas tem salto alto!
Botas dos sonhos!

Bm, e por aqui eu vou parando com assuntos sobre moda e eu! ;-)
Talvez volte hora e outra durante o final de semana, com fotinhos sobre minhas aventuras, ma fora isso... curtam o final de semana e ate semana que vem!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails