Monday, October 10, 2011

Lovely Etsy and colors!

Hello my lovelies!

How are you doing?


I am doing quite well! Being back at work is being a challenge (yes! I don't deny! I miss my little one like crazy and am close to tears every morning! But that smile when I am back home, in the end of the day, just makes my day! :-) ) but I do enjoy it! Even more since every monday is still weekend for me! :-D :-P It is soooo good to spend the day with my little one, it is the best way to easy in a new week! ;-)

Well, but enough about me, lets talk about my etsy find! ;-) and this time is not only a find as an actual buy!

The pink owl in the picture is my most new phone case (yeah, I am starting a collection) and I got it at the ohmycake etsy store. She has lovely cases and she does custom order depending on your phone! My samsung galaxy just looks darn cute in this case! <3

But the blog is about my life and the little details in it ;-) so I will be back at me! :-P

Lately I re-found my "5th avenue" nail polish from colorama! (this dark pink nail polish I have in the picture). I am completely in love! with it, again! Was wearing it all over for the past two, three weeks! :-) Next time I am in Brasil I am coming back with a bag full of coloramas ;-)


I will stop here, baby is calling ;-)

A lovely evening to all of us!

xx,

A.

----


Olá meus queridos!

Como vcs estão?


Comigo tudo muito bem! Estar de volta ao trabalho tem sido uma jornada (sim, eu morro de saudades do meu menininho e toda manhã eu estou próxima as lágrimas de tanta tristeza, mas no final do dia, qd eu volto para casa, aquele sorriso fofo enche meu dia de alegria!!! :-) ) mas sim, eu estou curtindo a volta ao trabalho! Ainda mais porque todas as segundas eu estou em casa com meu fofuxo! :-D :-P é como se ainda fosse final de semana e nós curtimos intensamente! Não há maneira melhor do que começar uma nova semana ;-)

Bom... mas já falamos demais sobre mim, vamos ao que interessa, o meu achado etsy! E dessa vez não é apenas um achado online, mas uma compra de verdade! ;-)

A coruja rosa da foto acima é o meu mais novo porta celular (sim, parece que eu estou começando uma coleção!) e eu comprei na loja ohmycake. A loja tem porta celulares lindos e podem ser feitos sob medidas! O meu samsung galaxy está uma fofura dentro dessa corujinha linda! <3

Mas como o blog é sobre mim e detalhes da minha vida :-P vamos voltar ao tópico: EU!

Ultimamente eu re-encontrei o meu colorama "5a avenida"! (o esmalte rosa escuro da foto acima). E estou completamente apaixonada por ele! Tenho usado pelas últimas 2, 3 semanas, sem parar! LINDO! A próxima vez que eu estiver no Brasil, vou voltar com a mala carregada de coloramas! ;-)


Vou ficando por aqui, o nenem está chamando ;-)

Um ótimo final de dia para todos nós!

xx,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails