Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lovely Etsy of the day!


As said by the seller: "These images make me think of the smell of cotton candy and the sound of children laughing on a warm summer day"

I do have to quote him in here, because is so much true! I myself feel like a kid just with the sight of cotton candy, roller coasters and other "toys" in a amusement park!
Oh oh oh oh... How I miss those days! :)
----

Como dito pelo autor das fotos: "Essas imagens me fazem pensar no cheiro de algodão doce e no som de crianças rindo num dia quente de verão"

Eu tenho que citá-lo aqui, pq é exatamente o que eu sinto! Eu me sinto criança de novo só de imaginar algodão doce e montanha russa e outros "brinquedos" num parque de diversões!
Oh oh oh oh... Como eu sinto saudades desses dias! :-)
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails