Tuesday, April 06, 2010

September's Bliss (Elisabeth Perotin)


I've found about Elizabeth Perotin etsy store and her blog (September's Bliss) a few months ago via Decor8 and since then I am IN LOVE by her prints!
She is a french illustrator and photographer and her prints are sooo inspiring and magical that I had to share a few here with you.

I would love to be able to get them all! :-D
And you, do you also feel the magic?! ;-)
----

Eu descobri a loja na etsy de Elizabeth Perotin e seu blog (September's Bliss) alguns meses atrás via Decor8 e desde então eu estou completamente APAIXONADA por sua arte!
Elisabeth é uma ilustradora e fotógrafa francesa e sua arte é tão inspiradora e mágica que eu tinha que dividir tal achado com vcs.

Eu adoraria possuir todas as fotos dela! :-D
E vcs? tb estão sentindo a mágia?! ;-)
----
xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much for all these nice words about my work and your lovely comment on my blog !

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails