Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lovely Etsy of the day!


The lovely etsy of today is about bags!
... because I love bags! :P
... and still I do remember a time when I really didn't like bags at all, and though it was a waste of my time to carry them... hahahaha Now I think bags are never enough! ;-)

I was browsing around etsy, looking for some nice bags when I stumbled on those wonderful colorful bags!
I choose the pink one for me, because pink makes me happy :-)
Also because it is big and practical, by your shoulder or hand! :-)
And I picked up the yellow one for two reason, one, my mom loves yellow! Second, we both love bows! So gorgeous!
----

A fofura etsy de hj é sobre bolsas!
... porque eu amo bolas! :P
... e ainda assim, eu lembro de uma época em minha vida na qual eu não suportava bolsas, e achava que era um disperdício de tempo carregar bolsas para cima e para baixo... hahahaha Agora eu acho quanto mais melhor! ;-)

Eu estava "passeando" pelo site da etsy, procurando por umas bolsas fofinhas, quando me deparei com essas delícias coloridas!
Eu escolhi a rosa, porque rosa me faz feliz :-)
E também pq ela é grande e prática de se usar, na mão, ou cruzada no ombro! :-)
E eu escolhi a amarela por dois motivos, um, porque minha mãe ama amarelo! Segundo, porque nós duas gostamos de laços! Tão linda!


Aqui mais abaixo tem uma outra escolha de bolsa, que eu só coloquei por causa da minha mãe. Ela acha que pochetes são super prática. E aparentemente estão voltando a moda.
Eu por outro lado não gosto muito não, já usei, mas estou tentando a muito custo apagar de minha memória... ahhahaha
Mas em todo caso, para as pessoa práticas desse mundo, essa aqui até que é uma fofura ;-)

E vc, o que acha?
Praticidade, ou beleza?
;-)
----

Now, those down here I only selected because of my mom. She thinks those belt bags are super practical. And it looked like they are making a come back in fashion.
Me, on the other hand, don't like those belt bags very much. I did used them some time ago, but I am really trying to erase this from my memory.... ahhahahaha
Anyways, for the practical people around there, I think this one here is quite cute ;-)

And you, what do you think?
Practical or beuty?
;-)
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails