Friday, April 02, 2010

The perfect shot!


The perfect shot!
Originally uploaded by ana_assisjesus
I finally got my perfect shot!
Doesn't it look gorgeous?!

I am so happy with this shot! (there are more at my flickr page ;-) ) Thanks Chrissy for your tips...
Plus, light. Light light light is always a good ally.
----

Finalmente eu consegui a foto perfeita!
Não está lindo?!

Eu estou tão feliz com essa foto! (tem mais lá na minha página do flickr ;-) ) Obrigada a Chrissy pela dica...
E mais a luz. Luz luz luz é sempre uma boa aliada.
----

xx,
A.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Glad u got it... looks rich...

    ReplyDelete
  2. another hint i learned was taking photos from different angles... try it from below looking up.... u would be amaze as to how things look different.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails