Friday, April 23, 2010

Pictures for the weekend


I took those pictures yesterday on my way to work.

Everyday, on my bike ride to and back from work, I see those gorgeous blossom trees, and finally yesterday I hadn't forgot my camera so I made a quick stop and made those shots!
----

Eu tirei essas fotos ontem, durante minha trajetória para o trabalho.

Todos dia, enquanto eu pedalo para e de volta do trabalho, eu passo por essas árvores floridas e ontem, finalmente, eu tinha minha câmera dentro da bolsa, então fiz um pequena parada para essas fotos!


While I was enjoying the view and thinking what best angle to use I thought, how good is to have time to stop and enjoy... just enjoy life, the flowers around, the people who surround you, your family and friends... a book, a nice cup of tea... just truly enjoy! Without worries, without rushing... (saying that because I had to rush, once I was with my latex code in my mind...)

That... that is a luxury in life... what it should be *just life* is in fact a luxury of it!
----

Enquanto eu apreciava a vista e estudava qual o melhor ângulo a ser usado eu pensava, que maravilha ter tempo para curtir... simplesmente curtir a vida, as flores, as pessoas a sua volta, sua família e amigos... um livro, um chá saboroso... só aproveitar! Sem preocupações, sem correria... (e digo isso pq eu estava tirando essas fotos dentro de uma certa correria, já que eu tinha que chegar no trabalho e terminar o meu paper...)

Isso... isso é um luxo da vida... o que deveria ser *simplesmente a vida* é na verdade um luxo dela!



Well, hope you all had a good week and wish you all a great weekend!
A lovely weekend enjoying the nature, your family and/or friends, relaxing and just being!

I for one, have to work in the house... clean up and arrange... correct some exercises... try to stay away from the internet (kind of hard with the BB at hand reach, and as a blogholic as I am, but surely I could try) and take some time to relax and enjoy! ;-)

So, if I really don't come back until monday, here are some pictures to flower our weekend!
----

Bom, espero que vcs tenham tido uma ótima semana, e desejo a vcs um ótimo final de semana!
Um final de semana relaxante, curtindo a natureza, família e/ou amigos, vc!

Eu... eu tenho que arrumar a casa, limpar, re-arranjar... corrigir alguns exercícios... tentar ficar offline (o que é meio difícil com o BB ao alcance da mão, e sendo uma viciada em blogs e blogar, mas eu bem que posso tentar) e tirar um tempinho para relaxar e curtir! ;-)

Então... se eu realmente ficar offline até segunda-feira, aqui vão algumas fotinhos para alegrar nosso final de semana!

xx,
A.

6 comments:

  1. lovely pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:52 PM

    i've been snapping a lot of nature pictures recently. this spring is just so heavenly.

    enjoy your day!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true! So many nice blossoms, so many nice colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such dreamy, beautiful flowers! How can you not be happy with those?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely flowers, very spring like

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails