Thursday, October 21, 2010

Snack Time

This week I've decided to bring some snacks from home, so I give it a rest on the apples addiction :-P

Yesterday I brought this pot full of carrots ;-) while today, together with some carrots I had strawberries... :-)

Who would imagine I would indeed eat such health snacks!? :-P hahahahahaha
----

Essa semana eu resolvi dar um descanso nas macas e trazer de casa o meu proprio snack.

Ontem eu trouxe esse potinho cheio de cenouras ;-) e hj, junto com as cenouras eu trouxe uns moranguinhos :-)

Quem poderia imaginar q algum dia eu comeria snacks tao saudaveis!? :-P
----

xx,
A.

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails