Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I looove pearls

Crazy Sparrow Nest in Silver


I got this gorgeous necklace for myself, sometime last year from MD Sparks.
I looove pearls and the combination with the nest is just sooo lovely!

MD SParks... simple bits of handmade loveliness
Go on and stop by for a visit, I am sure you won't regret it!
----

Eu comprei essa coisa fofa para mim no ano passad via MD Sparks.
Eu simplesmente aaaamo pérolas e essa combinação com o ninho é simplesmente um encanto!

MD SParks... simples encantos feitos à mão
Vá lá e faça uma visitinha, tenho certeza de que vc não vai se arrepender!
----

xx,
A.

3 comments:

  1. this is so different and unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inês7:24 PM

    Que encanto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's why I fell in love with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails