Tuesday, June 01, 2010

My garden

Oh well,
Hello, hello!

I think is a long time I don't talk about my house, but that's because we don't really have that many news... But I promise to share soon here a bit with you ;-)
However today I will be sharing a few pictures I took this weekend from my garden! :-)
----

Oi, oi!

Eu tenho a imprenssão de que já faz um bom tempo que eu não falo sobre a minha casa por aqui, mas isso é devido ao fato de que nós não temos tantas novidades assim... Mas eu prometo dividir algo com vcs logo em breve ;-)
Entretanto hj eu estarei dividindo algumas fotinhos que eu tirei este final de semana do meu jardim! :-)

view from my bedroom
vista do meu quarto

The garden is not yet 100% but I already am in looove with it! :D
Don't you just love to wake up and walk out for a green view? I know I do!
----

O jardim não está 100% ainda, mas eu já estou apaixonada por ele! :D
Me diz, vc não simplesmente ama acordar e ter uma vista tão verdinha assim? Eu amo!

the cats just love the place
os gatos simplesmente amam o nosso jardim

as you can see, we still have a few garbage in a corner
como vc pode ver nós ainda temos um cantinho com lixo

Pieter bough a few hanging flowers for our balcony part. I LOVE it!
Pieter comprou umas flores para nós pendurarmos na nossa varanda, Tão adoráveis!

little bells and in pink!
sininhos e em rosa!

because I also love red...
porque eu também amo vermelho...

... and lilac ;-)
... e lilás ;-)

Hope you enjoyed the pics!
If you wanna more of the same, check it out here.
----

Espero que vcs tenham curtido as fotinhos!
E se vc quizer mais do mesmo, veja aqui.

xx,
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails