Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lovely etsy of the day


Vcs já assistiram ao filme "A Chave Mestra"?
Se a resposta é não, sinta vergonha e vá alugar agora mesmo! :P
Isso mesmo, eu AMO esse filme!
Adouro! Não me canso de assistir de novo e novamente! (E ele é bom mesmo!)

Bom, qd vi esse anel não pude deixar de postar aqui né?!
Uma ótima tarde para vcs! (e um bom filminho ;-))
----

Did you already watch a movie called "The Skeleton Key"?
If the answer is no, feel the shame and go rent it out right now! :P
Yes, that's right, I LOVE this movie!
LOOOVE! And I don't get tired of watching it over and over again! (And it is a pretty good movie!)

So, when I saw this ring I couldn't not post it here, ah?!
A lovely evening for you guys! (and a good movie session ;-))
----

xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this movie, but I'm inspired by u to watch it:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails