Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meu jardim / My garden

Good Morning my darlings!

It has some time since I last shared with you pictures from my garden!
The sun has been shining, and the garden has been blooming! It looks so alive and colorful! I feel sooo happy every morning when I look at it!

A shiny saturday to all of you!
----

Bom Dia meus queridos!

Já faz um tempinho que eu dividi com vcs fotos do meu jardim!
O sol tem brilhado e o jardim explodiu em flores e cores! Eu me sinto tão feliz todas as manhãs quando eu acordo e olho para fora!

Um sábado de brilho para vcs!


yellow details / detalhes em amarelo

Foi super difícil escolher as fotos pata postar aqui, porque eu me diverti tanto tirando cada foto! :-)
Então, por favor, dê uma passadinha no album do meu jardim para ver o rest ;-)

De qualquer maneira, a foto acima é a minha predileta!
----

It was quite hard to decide which pictures to share here with you, because I really enjoyed taking each one of them! :-)
So, please, stop by my garden album and take a look at the other ones ;-)

Anyhow, I confess the one above IS my favorite one!


orange / laranja


lilac


details / detalhes


blue / azul


vista do meu quarto / view from my bedroom


sooo colorful / tão colorido


the jungle look / floresta...


the raspberry tree / framboesas

Final de semana passado eu comi uma delas! Que delícia!!! :-D
----
Last weekend I ate one of them! Sooo delicious!!! :-D


caterpillar / lagarta

O quintal tá cheio dessas miniaturas...
----
The garden is full of those little things...


little colorful bug / inseto colorido

... e tb de insetos tipo esse aí de cime... blergh!
----
... and also of bugs, like the one above... blergh! I hate bugs and alike...

xx,
A.

1 comment:

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails