Monday, July 12, 2010

Lusting for one of those

top left, Alexa Mulberry; right side, asos leather satchels
bottom left, Cambridge satchel

If you noticed closely I've posted twice already a "I want it for me" about satchel, one with the famous Alexa Mulberry, and one with the more than cuter version by miu miu.
Well, it seems that this time my simple wish is becoming lust, and I am almost changing the title for "I need it for me" :P hahahahah

Now, look at those leather satchels by asos! :-)
They put a smile on my face! They are gorgeous leather satchels in a price tag I am happy to consider buying! :-)

But, up to now, the biggest winner of my heart is the Cambridge one...
Oh my, oh my! This hard leather purple satchel has me completely lusting for it! *blush*

Will let you know what happen! ;-)
----

Se vc prestou atenção bem de perto, já reparou que eu já postei duas vezes o "I want it for me (Eu quero para mim)" sobre satchel, pasta escolar. Uma vez foi a famosa Alexa Mulberry, e a outra foi a versão mais fofa que eu já vi, da miu miu.
Bom... dessa vez me parece que meu simples desejo está se transformando em luxúria (tenho que confessar que eu prefiro a palavra em inglês, lust), e eu estou quase mudando o título do post para "I need it for me (Eu preciso para mim)" :P hahahahah

Agora, olha só para essas "pastas tipo escolar" da asos! :-)
Elas colocam um sorriso nos meus lábios! São lindas pastas em couro e com um precinho que fazem feliz em considerar uma boa compra! :-)

Mas, até agora, o meu coração bate mais forte mesmo é pela versão original da Cambridge...
Oh my, oh my! Ai ai... Esse couro duro em roxo possui todos os meus desejos de luxúria no momento! *blush*

Depois eu deixo vcs sabendo por qual eu me decidi ;-)
----

xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Inês8:34 PM

    Acho que foi a verde ou a roxa......

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails