Saturday, May 22, 2010

Berinjela com atum


Eggplant with tuna!
This is one of my favorite meals!
I love every time mom makes it for me... that's why once living for 2 years in US I had to learn how to do it ;-)

Well, here it goes a mixed receipt from my mom's and mine.
----

Berinjela com atum!
Esse é um dos meus pratos favoritos!
Eu amo quando minha mãe faz para mim... e claro que quando eu fui passar 2 anos nos EUA wu tive que aprender a receita ;-)

Bom, aqui vai uma receita mista entre a da minha mãe e a minha.


*2 cans of tuna (my mom uses only one, but I LOVE tuna)
*1 can of corn (my mom uses green beans, I don't like it)
*2 eggs (my mom uses 3)
*tomato sauce, as it pleases you (my mom uses 3 tomatoes in pieces without skin)
*1 onion in small pieces
*pepper and salt as it pleases you
*200g of mussarela
*oregano as it pleases you

And of course, the eggplants:
my mom uses 3, I use 2.
----

*2 latas de atum (mamãe usa somente uma lata, mas eu AMO atum)
*1 lata de milho (mamãe usa ervilha, mas eu não suporto ervilha)
*2 ovos (mamãe usa 3)
*molho de tomate a gosto (mamãe usa 3 tomates em pedaços, sem pele)
*1 cebola em pequenos pedaços
*sal e pimenta a gosto
*200g de mussarela
*orégano a gosto

E é claro, a berinjela:
mamãe usa 3, eu uso 2.


Corte as beringelas em pequenos cubos (não é preciso descascar se vc não quiser) e ferva.
----
Cut the eggplants in small cubes and boil it.


Then you make the "refogado" (have no idea how is this called in english, but it is the oil, salt and onion mix), throw on the tomato sauce, the eggplants, the tuna, the corn and at last the eggs (mix the eggs).
----

Faça o refogado, jogue o molho de tomate, as berinjelas, o atum, o milho e por último os ovos batidos (eu adoro misturar ervas e pimenta nos ovos).


E por último mesmo jogue o queijo, para derreter e o orégano ;-)
Pronto para servir!
----

At least the cheese, to melt down, and the oregano ;-)
There, ready to serve!

Hope you enjoy it!

xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Inês6:15 AM

    Devo admitir, sua receita parece melhor que de certas pessoas! hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails