Monday, May 17, 2010

miu miu inspired


Those miu miu are like eye drops to my eyes! Every time I see those prints I smile :-)

Well, remember my post about fake X inspiration? Let's talk about fashion.
Here are two lovely examples of what I said!
Lovely pink shoes by Kelly. ... if only I was that good in hand craft ;-)
----

Esses miu miu são como colírios para os meus olhos! Toda vez que eu os vejo eu sorrio :-)

Bom... lembram do meu post sobre falso X inspiração? Let's talk about fashion.
Aqui estão dois ótimos exemplos sobre o que eu disse!
Lindos sapatos rosas feitos pela Kelly. ... ah se eu fosse assim prendada ;-)


.... and cute cat print dress by Zara (I LOVE Zara! I think is time to hit the center shopping again ;-) )
----

... e um vestidinho com lindos gatinhos da Zara (eu AMO a Zara! Acho, inclusive, que é hora de dar uma passadinha por lá de novo ;-) )
----

and you? / e vc?
Any inspiration lately? / alguma inspiração ultimamente?

xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Criatividade também é saber se virar para seu bolso não esvaziar...Hahaha até que rimou.
    Gostei dos desenhos dela!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails