Wednesday, May 05, 2010

chocolate raspberry cupcake

Hello, hello!
How are my dear readers doing?

Today was another holiday here in the Netherlands... so I had a very lazy day... but... also a day without any inspiration at all!
I had another post in mind for today, but when it was time to put in out I just had my mind blocked and couldn't write anything down... :-(

Well, luck for you people, hubby and I made those delicious chocolate raspberries cupcakes for desert tonight, so I have something delicious to share with you ;-)

cupcake arrangement

ready for the oven


Olá, olá!
Como estão meus queridos leitores?

Hj é outro feriado aqui na Holanda... então eu tive um dia bem preguiçoso... mas... totalmente sem inspiração alguma!
Eu inclusive tinha outro post em mente, mas quando foi hora de escrever, minha mente estava completamente branca e nada saiu... :-(

Para a sorte de vcs, eu e maridão resolvemos fazer esses deliciosos cupcakes de chocolate com framboesa para a sobremesa, então eu tenho algo gostoso para dividir aqui com vcs ;-)

cupcakes prontos para serem devorados

mistura pronta para ir ao forno

I've got the recipe here. And I can assure you it is delicious!
----
Eu peguei a receita aqui. E posso te garantir que é uma delícia!

a mistura / the mix

xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Há...está uma delicia!
    Que maldade, eu vou é fazer e depois posto pra vc experimentar...

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails