Monday, May 03, 2010

Eyeko (color of the week - midnight black)

... because I love nail polish!

On saturday my eyeko pakage arrived!
It was the first time I've ordered something with them. The delivery was quite fast and I am quite satisfied with the products.
Without counting how cute all is! :-) hihihi

I've got me two nail polishes (cosmic polish, featuring the color of the week!) and vintage polish (which looks gorgeous, but it was way too thin to be applied on saturday, stay tuned for the upcoming ;-) ) and a lip balm mint flavor!

cosmic polish by eyeko
(detail: flower by etos)

... porque eu amo esmaltes!

No sábado chegou a minha encomenda com a eyeko!
Foi a primeira vez que eu comprei com esta marca. A entrega foi razoavelmente rápida e eu estou bem satisfeita com os produtos.
Sem contar o fato de eles serem fofinhos! :-) hihihi

Eu me dei dois esmaltes (cosmic polish, representando a cor da semana!) e vintage polish (este estava fino demais para ser aplicado no sábado, mas a cor é linda, então fica de olho para ver quando eu experimentar ;-) ) e um lip balm sabor menta!


What did you think of the color?
I love this midnight black with sparkling little glitters! It does remind me of a mix I used to do, back in college, of black nail polish and blue glitter! Such a deep sparkling starry sky at my hand! ;-)
----

O que vc achou da cor?
Eu adoro esse preto meia-noite com pequeninos brilhos! Me lembra muito uma mistura que eu costumava fazer, quando ainda estava fazendo faculdade, de esmalte preto com porpurina azul! Um profundo e estrelado céu na minha mão! ;-)
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails