Monday, May 03, 2010

Good Monday Morning!


espresso time
Originally uploaded by ana_assisjesus
Good Morning my dears!

How are you doing?
How was the weekend?

My weekend was great! Not only we worked hard in the house and now we finally have a living room, but we also had time to just relax and enjoy it for a while! :-)

I had a few creative projects going on (which I will share with you later on)

And, best of all, I video chat with my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday! :-D
Me, sooooo happy!

After such a lovely time, I was even able to get up in time, even though I slept not too long, even though is cloudy and rainy... eve thought is MONDAY! :-O

Just caffeine up and keep on going ;-)
----

Bom Dia meus queridos!

Como vcs estão?
Como foi o final de semana?

Meu final de semana foi ótimo! Nós limpamos a sala de estar, finalmente... e ainda tivemos tempo para curtir e relaxar! :-)

Eu trabalhei em alguns projectos para dar um boost no meu processo criativo (mas eu vou falar sobre isso mais tarde)

E, melhor de tudo, eu festejei o aniversário do meu pai, com a minha família via video chat! :-D
Eu, tão feliz!!!

Depois de um final de semana tão gostoso, eu até consegui levantar na hora, mesmo não tendo dormido o suficiente, mesmo o tempo estando chuvoso... e mesmo sendo Segunda-feira! :-O

É só injetar cafeina na veia e seguir em frente! ;-)
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails