Monday, May 24, 2010

Lovely Etsy of the day! (because I am a lost addict)


Hello my dears!

How did you spend the weekend?
My weekend was spend in between relaxing in the garden, arranging and re-arranging the house and the virtual house.

Today is yet another holiday and the weather is fantastic!
I even have a tan! :D

And, because I am trying to run after all the lost Lost episodes I need to see before watching the last (forever last) episode, here is a lovely etsy of the day inspired by Lost ;-)
----

Olá meus queridos!

Como vcs passaram o final de semana?
O meu foi entre relaxando no jardim, arrumando e re-arrumando a casa e a casa virtual.

Hj é outro feriado aqui na terra das tamancas e o sol está a pino! (ou quase lá)
Eu até peguei um bronze! :-D

E porquê eu estou correndo atrás de todos os episódios perdidos de Lost, antes de assistir o episódio final, aqui vai uma fofura etsy do dia inspirada em Lost ;-)
----

A lovely evening to all/ Uma boa tarde para todos.

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails